This course is designed for all manual testers who want to upgrade their skills to automation. The course will be trained by top industry experts who have a passion to train students and help them upgrade their skills level.
- Build the skills you need to get your first Python programming job.
- Move to a more senior software developer position.
- Get started with Machine Learning, Data Science, Django, or other hot areas that Python specializes in, or just learn Python to be able to create your own Python apps quickly.
- Then you need a solid foundation in Python programming. And this course is designed to give you those core skills, fast.
- Manual testers, Non-programming aware testers interested in learning Automation.
- Any Software engineer who is interested in Mobile Technologies.
- Freshers/ Undergraduates/ Graduates/ Software Testers.
- This course is aimed at complete beginners who have never programmed before, as well as existing programmers who want to increase their career options by learning Python.
The programming language Python enjoys ever-increasing popularity. Compared to other popular programming languages such as C++ or Java it provides several advantages, which lead to higher productivity.
- Considerably shorter programs.
- Very good code readability because of consistent code formatting.
- Pure Python programs run without or very little changes on all common operating systems.
- Higher-level data structures such as lists and dictionaries are built into the language, therefore they are always available like strings or integers, enabling very efficient data manipulation.
- Python is very dynamic making very simple solutions possible that would require considerable effort in other languages.
Why learn Programming with Python?
Machine Learning, AI, Web Development, Hacking, IOT, and more. Python is used everywhere.
A simple and powerful syntax makes Python one of the easiest languages to learn.
Be in demand
Python is the fastest-growing language according to Stack Overflow with an average fresher salary of 5 LPA+
To start with, the expansion trend of Python seems to be unstoppable at the instant. But why? Python is flexible, dynamically typed, easy to find out and code, fraught with libraries, application-oriented language. it’s designed in such a way that a coder can write the syntax as he thinks, which suggests it’s the closest programming language to human thinking. What’s more, the programmer needn’t declare the info sort of variables as in C++ or Java and other programming languages. From the context, the Python interpreter understands if the variable is float, integer, or Boolean, etc.
Due to the above reasons, Python has made its way into a plethora of applications including:
Machine Learning and AI – The ground-breaking technologies like Machine Learning and AI depend largely on Python programming language to create algorithms. Why? the supply of libraries like SciPy, NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn. All the programmer has got to do is learn algorithms and make use of the prevailing libraries and therefore the solution arrives.
Data Science – Data Scientists love Python. Its features like ease to find out and therefore the existence of various Machine Learning libraries make Python the foremost preferred language among Data Scientists. A study reported that an interesting 48% of novice Data Scientists use Python as their programming language for a hassle-free experience.
Web Development – once more it boggles right down to Python’s easy-to-learn and code feature. It essentially helps the programmer build instant web applications using Python. Python frameworks like Django, Flask provide scalability, security, and convenience at an equivalent time.
Gaming Applications – Another popular application of Python are gaming apps. Numerous games like PyGame, Disney’s Toontown Online, Vega Strike Civilization -IV are developed using Python with the assistance of libraries like PySoy.
Desktop GUI – Libraries like Tkinter can help programmers build desktop interfaces using Python.