A PHP developer is responsible for writing server-side web application logic. PHP developers usually develop back-end components, connect the application with the other (often third-party) web services, and support the front-end developers by integrating their work with the application.
Required minimum 2 – 3 years of Experience,
need any framework(CodeIgniter, Cake PHP)
Direct walk-in 10.30 am to 4 pm
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
-Work primarily with PHP, object-oriented design, Unit testing techniques, debugging techniques, HTTP, MySQL, and Apache.
-Must possess a strong understanding of Object-Oriented technology.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenge.
- ability to integrate a variety of data sources and databases into a single system.
- Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and solutions.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application