Who is an AWS DevOps Engineer?
An AWS DevOps engineer may be a professional capable of understanding the Software Development Lifecycle. They even have comprehensive knowledge of various automation tools to develop digital pipelines. The AWS DevOps engineer would need to add collaboration with the staff and developers to watch the code releases. AWS DevOps Engineers are generally developers with skills in deployment and network operations. On the opposite hand, AWS DevOps engineers could even be system administrators with a knack for coding and scripting. During this role, DevOps engineers could proceed towards the event of improving plans for testing and deployment.
Roles and Responsibilities of AWS DevOps Engineer on Wealus Technology Solutions
- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of AWS cloud-based production system.
- Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS production systems.
- Management of creation, release, and configuration of production systems.
- Evaluation of new technology alternatives and vendor products.
- System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and platforms.
- Pre-production acceptance testing for quality assurance.
- Provision of critical system security by leveraging best practices and prolific cloud security solutions.
- Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
- Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on AWS platform.
- Designing, maintenance, and management of tools for automation of different operational processes.
How does it work?
Software Release Workflows
AWS CodePipeline may be a continuous integration and continuous delivery service for fast and reliable application and infrastructure updates. CodePipeline builds, tests, and deploys your code whenever there’s a code change, supported by the discharge process models you define. This permits you to rapidly and reliably deliver features and updates.
Build and Test Code
AWS CodeBuild may be a fully managed build service that compiles source code, runs tests and produces software packages that are able to deploy. With CodeBuild, you don’t get to provision, manage, and scale your own build servers. CodeBuild scales continuously and processes multiple builds concurrently, so your builds aren’t left waiting during a queue.
AWS CodeDeploy automates code deployments to any instance, including Amazon EC2 instances and on-premises servers. AWS CodeDeploy makes it easier for you to rapidly release new features, helps you avoid downtime during application deployment, and handles the complexity of updating your applications.
Unified CI/CD Projects
AWS CodeStar enables you to quickly develop, build, and deploy applications on AWS. AWS CodeStar provides a unified interface, enabling you to simply manage your software development activities in one place. With AWS CodeStar, you’ll find out your entire continuous delivery toolchain in minutes, allowing you to start releasing code faster.